- 2.5-3 Hours
- Tour guide
Let us show you all the sightseeing and historic sites that the city has to offer. Take advantage of our fully narrated and guided Anchorage city tour with photo stops along the way. Breathtaking Turnagain Arm is included in this tour.
We start our Anchorage city tour with history - views of Ship Creek where the tent city was founded. You will also learn about dog mushing which is one of the most popular winter activities. See views of Cook Inlet and Captain Cook monument. Learn about the largest Earthquake in North America of 1964. Excellent photo opportunity at the scenic Point Woronzof. We will then travel outside the city to Turnagain Arm along the Seward Hwy which is in the top ten most scenic highways in the US. Great chance to see some wildlife. Learn about Beluga Whales, Dall Sheep, Bore Tide. We will make a stop for photos at the Beluga Point along the Turnagain Arm for a chance to see whales and bore tide. Finish the tour at Mojo Espresso then we will take you back to your hotel or stay downtown for more exploring, great restaurant selection, and of course shopping!
Please wait in the lobby of your hotel or airport 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS SPECIAL: If you are using our company for your cruise ship transportation from Seward or Whittier to Anchorage, we offer 10% discount for booking a city tour with us.
During this 2.5 hour Anchorage Sightseeing City tour you will see all of the following:
- Ship Creek and Anchorage history
- Alaska dog mushing history
- Views of Cook Inlet and Captain Cook monument
- 1964 Earthquake and park dedicated to it
- Scenic Woronzof point
- Lake Hood – largest float plane airport in the world
- Turnagain Arm – one of the most scenic highways in US – Seward Hwy, learn about Beluga Whales, Dall Sheep, Bore Tide.
- We make photo stops at Beluga Point of Turnagain Arm.
- Comprehensive Anchorage City Tour
- FREE pick up at area hotels and airport
|May 20 through Sept 15 Daily (except Fridays and Saturdays)|
|12:00PM - 2:30PM|
WHITTIER TO ANCHORAGE BUS TRANSFER OPTIONS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS:
ANCHORAGE TO WHITTIER BUS TRANSFER OPTIONS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS:
ANCHORAGE CITY TOUR: